I already wrote in my old post about how to” Getting Google Adsense Approval Fast ” and in this article will teach you how to have a “fully approved” Google Adsense account. You will surely be able to do this if you will follow this all-in-one method carefully.
This time, we will be teaching you how to make your Google Adsense account approved just within two to three hours through the use of a blog as well as YouTube. As you may know, having one’s account fully approved in Google Adsense is really tough and challenging due to their very strict policies and regulations.A lot of people are saying that the easiest way to earn cash at home is through blogging. However, most of them do not know that cash is something that you can earn by expending time and efforts. There are people who become successful in their blogging efforts as they earn cash fast enough. However, there are more people with blog who quit blogging for being unable to get their account approved by Google Adsense.
WHAT IS GOOGLE ADSENSE?
If you’re a writer or a blogger, you’ve probably already heard of Google AdSense. It is a program run by Google from which bloggers can earn money. Revenue is earned either on a per-click or per impression basis, and a lot of blog-maintaining writers are able to utilize this feature in order to generate revenue by putting ads on their websites.
RESTRICTIONS ON GOOGLE ADSENSE
Recently, though, getting approved has become noticeably more difficult because Google seems to have added restrictions in their rules and regulations governing AdSense. Nowadays, Google has put restrictions on Asian countries like Bangladesh, China, India, Nepal, and Pakistan, among others. This has become cause for a lot of bloggers to be discouraged and give up on their hopes of earning income through blogging.
NOW YOU CAN EASILY GET APPROVED FOR ADSENSE!
Even if your blog currently has low traffic and a low ranking, don’t lose heart just yet. Follow these steps that I will outline and you’re sure to have your Google AdSense account approved in just 2 to 3 hours! YouTube plays a role here, and so will your attention and concentration. Read the following instructions well and you’ll soon get approved in Adsense.This article will also teach you how to solve that problem. So let us begin!
- Create a new Gmail account. MAKE SURE that you choose United States as your location.
- Log in to YouTube with your newly created Google account.
- Click on Video Manager on the right corner.
- Click on Channel Settings and click the Enable button on the Monetization feature.
- Click on “Enable My Account”.
- Click “I Accept”.
- Click on “Go”.
- Check your Google inbox for a message telling you that your YouTube account is ready for monetization. You can now upload a unique video to your YouTube account.
- Make sure that you add the right descriptions and related tags to your video.
- Wait for the video to finish uploading then hit on “Monetize my video”.
- Go to this link: https://www.youtube.com/account_monetization?action_adsense_connection=1
- Click next.
- Click “Yes, proceed to Google Account Sign-in”.
- Sign in with your password.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- You will be required to fill up a form. What you need to do is to fill up the form as honest as you can. Do not provide any false information since this may cause you problems later on. Just provide your real company name, real address, and so on.
- Wait for 2 hours for Google will approve your AdSense account.
HOW TO GET ADSENSE APPROVAL FOR YOUR BLOG
- Go to your new AdSense account and sign in. Click Google AdSense.
- Go to Account setting.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to locate the invite. Enter the email address of your blogger account and then click on “invite”. (Be careful to enter your blog email ID, which is the one associated to your blog)
- Go to your blog’s email ID, open mail and accept invitation.
- Than log out your new email account and enter your blog email. Once you see your blog email ID, enter the AdSense account. Now you can rejoice because you have gotten approved in AdSense!
- To create AdSense ads: create the ads and get your code, then place the code to your Blog spot blog. The ads will start displaying after 3-7 minutes.
HERE’S HOW TO SHOW THE CUSTOM DOMAIN
- Log in to your AdSense account.
- In the home tab, click on Account Settings.
- In the “Access and Authorization” section, which is next to “Only host sites are allowed to show ads for your account,” click edit.
- Click submit.
- Implement the AdSense ad code on the URL that you provided above on a page that receives traffic.
Once your request has been approved, you can place your ad code on any website that you own without any further approvals. If your application is not approved, you will receive a message in your AdSense account stating the reason why your site is not approved. Meanwhile, you still have your approved AdSense account and you can then correct the errors and resubmit.
Originally posted 2014-08-27 21:17:11.