Tips on Website Creation and on Site SEO
If you want your website to rank high on the Google search engine then it is very important for you to make your website perfect. Although you should highly prioritize your contents, it is still crucial to make the layout of your website very enticing in order to attract people into your site. This will also make Google prioritize your website when keywords related to your niche or post are searched by thee people. Below are the tips that you should follow in order to improve the ranking of your website on Google.
1. Instead of using the very popular Content Management System (CMS) called WordPress, you try to make use of static websites too, especially if you are not familiar with WordPress. Do not bother on learning WordPress since you will be able to create your website with simple HTML codes.
2. Maintain the total pages of your website around 50. If possible, try to make use of authority websites more. You should incorporate uncompetitive yet high ranking keywords on your contents in order to improve the ranking of your website on the Google search engine.
3. Always make sure that your contents are original, reliable and interesting. Before, people post original but boring contents full of keywords into their pages. Although their website may rank high for the first few days, on the coming days, the ranking will plunge down. However, if you always post original and interesting contents, the current visitors of your website will tend to remain your visitors. Moreover, it is highly likely for your website to earn more visitors by word of mouth or by Google ranking your website up high.
4. You should put your keywords on the domain name, meta tags, title, and HI headings of your website.
5. Upload some high quality videos from your site from any sources as long as you cite them. You can also embed videos from YouTube. Doing this can increase the time of your site’s visitors on your website. If ever you encounter a high quality video but you think it promotes another website, then make use of it as well. Do not bother if it promotes other websites since it does not make a difference.
6. Do include the most important on site SEO factors in order to maintain the high ranking of your website. These factors include:
- Set the name of the image that you will upload on your website based on your keyword. SO for example, if your keyword is “basketball sports for men” then you should name your website image as basketballsportsformen.jpg.
- Use your keyword as the title of your content if possible. Emphasize it by bolding it.
- Do not link to your index.html page instead, use links that will direct your site’s visitors to the domain name.
- Use long tail, uncompetitive, and high ranking keywords on your site’s contents.
- Maintain the density of your keywords between two to five percent of your website’s contents.
- Add interesting and high quality YouTube videos on your website.You can also run how rank You tube video link here
How to Rank Up Your Website on Google Fast? (Tips on Link Building)
Now, for the big secret in ranking up your website on the Google search engine, just follow the steps below. Do not worry because this tutorial is unlike any other ineffective techniques. This will not require you to buy something in order to learn. You only have to pay attention to the details in order to successfully accomplish your goal of improving your website’s Google ranking.
1. First tip is to be patient. Although you may perceive this as very irrelevant, you really need to be patient in order to drastically improve the ranking of your website. You will not only find the other tips complicated but you will also be following them for a long period of time. So just be patient and you will surely succeed in your goals.
2. Prepare a plan or blueprint of your link building goals. This will help you in case you need to change something or if you are not that good when it comes to remembering the last thing you did. If you do not have a link building plan or blueprint and you got lost in your way, you will surely experience catastrophic effects like drastically lowering the ranking of your website.
3. Once you have a detailed link building plan, then you can now get backlinks. However, do not hurry up when it comes to getting backlinks since Google may ban you. As a general rule of thumb, just build three to five backlinks per day.
4. Acquire backlinks that are distinctive form each other, have different keywords and unique anchor texts. Most website owners focus too much on their keywords that they actually fail to properly distribute their anchor texts. For that reason, they are still unable to improve the ranking of their website. Before you learn how to properly distribute anchor texts, you should first know the difference between keywords and anchor texts.
- Keyword – a word or phrase used by the people to search on search engines. It is used to analyse the traffic as well as for on page optimization. Keyword phrases help you come up with an anchor text for your backlinks. However, you cannot use your keyword while purchasing or building links since it might lower down the ranking of your website.
- Anchor text – a word or phrase used for a hyperlink in order to point to your website. When you purchase links, you need to provide the anchor text. Anchor texts are created based on your keyword.
In order to make your backlinks “more appropriate” in terms of the policies of Google, you should include the URL, keywords, domain name, and brand name of your website as long as they are not connected to your main keyword.
5. Incorporate contextual links, which are links within your contents that points directly to your website.
6. Gather backlinks from sites that have various page rankings. In order to make your links acceptable for Google, majority of your links should come from PR1 and PR0 pages. Only 20 percent of your links should come from high PR pages.
7. Include backlink to your inner pages. You should not only link to the home page or welcome page of your website. Instead, you should also include links that will direct the readers of your contents into your inner pages.
Originally posted 2014-08-29 01:46:14.