How to Increase Your Website Traffic? (The 39 Ways)
1.Focus on incorporating long-tail keywords. Before, focusing on one-word keyword is highly valuable. However, nowadays, it is a thing of the past. Long tail keywords are now more valuable than ever. They are keywords that are longer yet more specific than others. They are also the ones that people tend to use more when they search on search engines. When you incorporate long tail keywords into your contents, also try to include relevant terms and phrases related to your topics. That way, you will be able to make not only excellent SEO contents but also high quality ones. There are a lot of tools that you can use in order to generate long tail keywords. Just make sure to pick the right one for you.
2. Initiate a forum or blog within your website. When you start a forum or blog within your website and it becomes active, your ranking for long tail keywords will surely rise up fast. Aside from that, you will also be able to decrease the bounce rate of your website. It will also increase your visitors’ willingness to stay on your website. Most important of all, you will be able to build a community within your website, which will help you a lot when it comes to increasing your visibility and popularity on the web.
3. Create a Facebook group to help you gain more traffic into your site. You should start a niche-specific group in Facebook that will tend to the questions and inquiries of people. like i have Pakistani SEO & Bloggers .However, do not forget to direct them into your website for more proper answers and solutions. This method is really effective since Facebook has billions of users all over the world.
4. Submit your contents to Stumbleupon.com. Stumbleupon is a discovery engine that pinpoints its users to the most recommended content of blogs and sites. If you keep on writing high quality contents and then submit them on Stumbleupon, you will be able to make a name for yourself.
5. Use your email list to promote your blog posts. Your email list does not only serve as a medium for you to connect with your leads. You should use it to promote your blog posts as well. More often than not, try to include links back to your blog posts when you send emails to your leads.
6. Answer some How to Help a Reporter Out (HARO) queries. Answering these kinds of queries does not take long at all. Once you do, you will be able to improve your publicity rate as well as the inbound links and referral traffic into your website.
7. Create Excellent Headlines. The headline of your content is like a door that will only open once people are enticed to it. Make sure to create good headlines for your contents so that people will be enticed into knowing more about your posts.
8. Join a blogging community. This is an excellent way for you to interact with other bloggers. You may also be able to get excellent tips from them. Moreover, you may also agree to cross-promote each other’s contents. You may try blogging communities like ProBlogger and CopyBLogger to do this.
9. Include links to other blog posts which you think are relevant and related to your post. When you write contents for your website or blog, make sure to include other links as well even if the links will direct the readers to another blogger or website. As long as the linked contents are helpful and beneficial, try to incorporate them as possible. If you will be able to do this, you will be able to improve the time-on-site of your visitors, your conversion rate and your referral traffic.Make sure you set no follow tag on these links .
10. Try to guest post to relevant blogs. Guest blogging is highly beneficial if and only if you guest blog to highly relevant and high quality blogs or sites. For that reason, you should try to find excellent blogs for you to guest blog. Some People Are offer Guest Post On Fiverr Only in 5$ this is good way to exchange traffic and get high back links.
11. Become a contributor or columnist of a popular website or blog. If you will be able to become a site contributor of popular websites like Forbes and HuffingtonPost, you will not only be able to drive more traffic into your website but you will also be able to establish a name for yourself.
12. Keep up with your previous posts. It does not mean that once you have posted something on your website or blog, you have nothing to do with it anymore. Your site’s visitors, especially the new ones, will keep on scrolling through your contents and that includes your previous posts as well. As far as possible, make sure to keep the quality of your previous posts by checking if they have relevant title tags, URLs and meta descriptions. You can also read What is Meta Description Tags and Their Importance .
13. Remove or demote un- beneficial Google links. Google site links are automatically generated for your posts. However, you can demote them if you do not want them to show up. This can increase the chances of your preferred URL’s to show up more. You can accomplish with the help of the Google Webmasters Tool.
14. Swap advertisement with similar niches. You can actually swap advertising banner ads with other similar niches.
15. Post contents more frequently. According to experts, posting 6 contents a week can increase your blog traffic by 18.6 percent. However, it does not mean that you should follow this figure. What you need to do is to experiment with the number of posts for your site, then determine how many times you should post per week or per day. This can make your readers anticipate more from you. Thus, you will be able to retain your current readers and also acquire more.
16. Submit your contents or posts to Reddit. Reddit is a social media community website where users can vote for contents either if the contents are good or bad. If you can write high quality contents then post them on Reddit, you will be able to generate traffic into your website.
17. Mention influences on your posts on Twitter. When you quote, mention, or cite someone in your website contents or blog posts, make sure to mention them in the “@name” format.
18. Focus on incorporating working strategies. You should not follow the techniques and strategies known or popular to all. You need to determine your own strengths and weaknesses in order to build your own strong strategies.
19. Build relationships with other users within your niche. Although this may be a century old technique, it is still highly valuable. When you build relationships or connections with others within your niche, you will be able to generate more inbound links as well as referral traffic
20. Incorporate only relevant keywords in your website. You should focus on your content rather than keywords. However, you should also prioritize the keywords that you will include in your contents. Even if your keywords are vague or obscure, you should still incorporate them into your contents as long as they are relevant to your posts.
21. Create a top 10 list. You should create a list of the top 10 websites or blogs in your niche and then write a quality content why you think those blogs or websites deserve the spot. You may also create some simple award through banner ads for those top 10 websites. Doing this is also a good way to build connections with other blogs and websites.
22. Optimize your Facebook page for back linking. You should make the most out of your Facebook page by putting back links all over it including your about page, photo descriptions, comments, and milestones.
23. Make use of YouTube. YouTube is in fact the world’s second largest search engine. If you can make use of YouTube by creating high quality videos, you will be able to generate more traffic into your website through YouTube links. Also you can Make Piles of Cash with YouTube Videos. Its very easy to rank you tube video i have explain in an other you can read here .
24. Incorporate texts in your photo blog posts. When you post images in your blog or website, you should add a little bit of text in it in order to optimize its effects when pinned by users of Pinterest or shared by users of social media sites.
25. Become a member of Likedln groups and the Facebook industry. These connections will be able to give you valuable advice and tips. They can also help you when it comes to generating more traffic into your website.
26. Connect with other bloggers and site owners who already send traffic to your site. If someone already sends traffic into your website through links, then you should contact him or her immediately to know in what ways you could still help them. Also ask if they also need your help.
27. Ask a popular blogger to guest post on your website. If they do agree to guest post on your website, there is a huge chance for them to share the post with their audience, thereby driving more traffic into your website.
28. Keep responding to blog comments. If you respond on people’s comments, you will be able to build relationships with them. This can help you maintain your current traffic as well s to earn more by getting more commenter to your website.
29. Add your website to alltop.com. Alltop is a website search engine designed to aggregate the most recent news or posts from blogs and web sites. If you add your website on alltop, you may be able to generate traffic since alltop users will have the chance to view your contents.
30. Answer the questions of people on the internet. Websites like Yahoo Anwers and Quora have a lot of people who have their different questions. What you need to do is to answer those questions related to your niche.
31. Write Response Posts. There are a lot of controversial posts from other people’s blogs. If you ever see some, try to create a response post to those controversial posts. There is a high chance for the people who wrote those controversial posts to respond back to your response using their blog.
32. Keep in touch with influential bloggers. If ever you write an excellent and worthy post for your website, you should notify the people who influenced you into writing that post. You will surely be surprised about the many back links to your post through these influential bloggers.
33. Appropriately use categories. Even if you have your own niche, you still have to organize your blog or website posts. This is not only for SEO purposes but also for the visitors of your site to like your website more due to the seamless and ease of navigation within your website.
34. Post landmark contents. You should create a few authoritative posts for your website in order to earn more links and gather more attention from online readers.
35. Comment on other industry blogs. You should make yourself a regular commenter of some other blogs in your niche. This will help you drive referral traffic as well as establish relationships and connections with other bloggers and website owners.
36. Interview your influences. This is especially good if your influences are some famous blogger. This is a way to promote your interview to their audience.
37. Regularly share your contents on Facebook. Facebook is a good media for generating more traffic into your website. You can also post a little bit about your content in your Facebook page (like i have Aamiriqbalonline facebook page) then let the viewers click the link to your site if they are interested to know more about your particular post.
38. Share your posts on Triberr. Triberr is a website where numerous bloggers connect and help each other. You can meet other bloggers and share each of your ideas to build great ones.
39. Add your blog to Technorati. Technorati is a website wherein the blogs inside it are being advertised. It is the world’s largest blog directory. If you and your blog into this website, you can promote your blog’s reputation.